Today we made the long trek up to Glendale for my company party. They have it every year at Castles and Coasters. We get to ride all of the rides endlessly, play video games like crazy, and just have fun. This was Kassidy's second year, but the first year she was big enough to ride anything, so I took her on the carousel. As you can tell from the pictures, she LOVED it! I loved watching all of the grown men that I work with be kids on all of the rides...especially the go karts! Hilarious! We had a good time...thanks M.R. Tanner Construction!Saturday, November 3, 2007
M. R. Tanner Company Party
Today we made the long trek up to Glendale for my company party. They have it every year at Castles and Coasters. We get to ride all of the rides endlessly, play video games like crazy, and just have fun. This was Kassidy's second year, but the first year she was big enough to ride anything, so I took her on the carousel. As you can tell from the pictures, she LOVED it! I loved watching all of the grown men that I work with be kids on all of the rides...especially the go karts! Hilarious! We had a good time...thanks M.R. Tanner Construction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love the little pink hat on Kassidy. Did mommy enjoy the carousel as much as Kassidy?
How fun! I have never been there myself, but have always wanted to!
nice you are hiding behind the horse :p looks like fun have you been to disneyland with kassidy? they have a really REALLY fun carosel sp? there
Love the new background.
Post a Comment