The day of our first sort of big snowfall, Levi came home from school and we were getting ready to go do a little shopping. He looked out the window and said, "Oh, how nice." One of our sets of missionaries was out shoveling our driveway! It was a nice surprise! So, Levi went out to help them, and I stood in our doorway with my zoom lens and took pictures. :) Those missionaries must have REALLY not wanted to tract!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Brrrrrr
It has been snowing or raining pretty much every day for the last month or so. Today was the first day that I HATED the snow because I had big plans to get out of this stinkin' town and go do some real shopping in Pitt or Cleveland. We woke up to a blanket of snow with more coming down fast, so we decided not to go. Grrrrrr. All of the natives say that this much snow this early is NOT a good sign and it will continue the whole winter. Crap. But, as much as it stinks to be stuck at home a lot, I still love to look out at night and see how bright and pretty it is when there's so much white around. I don't think that will ever get old. As you can see from the pictures, Kaybree hates that it's cold too. Kassidy, on the other hand, takes every opportunity to walk in the snow, puddles, mud, etc. She asks to go outside a lot.



The day of our first sort of big snowfall, Levi came home from school and we were getting ready to go do a little shopping. He looked out the window and said, "Oh, how nice." One of our sets of missionaries was out shoveling our driveway! It was a nice surprise! So, Levi went out to help them, and I stood in our doorway with my zoom lens and took pictures. :) Those missionaries must have REALLY not wanted to tract!
The day of our first sort of big snowfall, Levi came home from school and we were getting ready to go do a little shopping. He looked out the window and said, "Oh, how nice." One of our sets of missionaries was out shoveling our driveway! It was a nice surprise! So, Levi went out to help them, and I stood in our doorway with my zoom lens and took pictures. :) Those missionaries must have REALLY not wanted to tract!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
yeah, 'they' say we are supposed to have a hard winter...I think this time 'they' might be right.
My kids don't really like the cold either. I had to dress my kids in their snow clothes this morning and actually push them out the door into the snow. I think they played in it for 10 minutes and then they wanted to come in and watch Dora. It is going to be a looonnggg hard winter...
This winter is seeming long already. I can not believe how much snow we have had. Skip is very greatful that he bought a snow blower last winter....especially because we live up in the snow belt. We better start planning some good play groups or we are all going to go CRAZY!!!
What nice Elders. From my experience in Erie, that much snow this early is weird. And probably not good as you usually get more in jan, feb and march. Last year didnt even give you guys a full taste! GOOD LUCK! I remember the first year we lived there people use to be like "This much snow really isnt normal" I really dont believe them anymore! Ü
Snow, Shmow, the cold alone is keeping me from going outside! Of course, it doesn't help that the heater is broken in our car. I guess we could take the truck--we need to get together sometime. Give me a call.
I saw Kim and Wes today at the Apple Festival. Wes said that when I turned the corner and he glanced up, for a second he thought I was you and that you were going to be in BIG TROUBLE for not telling them that you were coming.
Anyway, snow sucks.....glad I don't have to deal with it anymore. Wish you didn't have to either.........oh, AND that you lived next door to me!!
looking at all that snow is it sure is pretty but i am sure if i had it i would be freezing
So cute. I love the screaming picture because those are the moments you feel bad but think I need a pic before I can help you. lol
Post a Comment