Friday, February 27, 2009

Stuck

The other day I was in the other room chaning Kaybree when I heard Kassidy yelling, "Help! Stuck!" So, I ran into the room and found this:


I have been using these looms to "knit" hats while I watch TV, and Kassidy loves to play with them. She loves to put her body through things, and has another set of rings she does this with. Maybe she's going to be one of those circus people that can put their body through tiny things. Then again, maybe not. She DID get stuck in these ones!

4 comments:

Alesha said...

What a funny girl! I would have totally cracked up. And her face makes it even greater!

A Bunch of Paynes said...

You were "chaning" Kaybree? I laughed when I read that and thought, "to what?" and then realized you meant "changing". Haha...Kassidy is funny, too.

Michele said...

Bless her heart!

I'm surprised that Hannah hasn't done that with my set of knifty knitters! She's always sqeezing herself into tight spots and then yells out "Oh no I stuck!" Hmmm, maybe it's a two year old thing...

jolyne77 said...

HA HA HA HAAAA!!! Silly lil' girl!! I love it!