Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For the Grandparents...mostly

It has been WAY too long since I have posted any pictures of Kassidy, and she's growing so much! She is becoming such a little girl, rather than a baby, and I'm kinda sad! She really loves playing with all of her babies, pushing them in the stroller, giving them kisses, and making them give each other kisses. I hope this means she'll be a great big sister soon! She has been going to nursery at church for a month or so, and she hates it! Well, I don't think it's the nursery, it's just she hates being left there. We thought she'd be okay since she has gone to day care and babysitters before, but we were hopelessly wrong. Her vocabulary has been growing quite a bit, and she really likes to look at us and jabber for a while like she's talking in sentences, but none of it makes sense. She even changes the tone of her voice and adds emphasis at the end like a question. It's really cute. She has also been mimicking Levi and I a lot more lately, a development we will have to be careful with! :) Her favorite thing to watch on TV is Blues Clues, and she will ask to watch it A LOT, and she does most of the actions with the guys on the show. She also loves the Wiggles and dances with the show. She is very good about helping pick up her toys, and she usually minds really well. We really have no complaints, other than she's getting too big, too fast! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to....



Getting a wheel barrow ride after a family yard work day.

She's such a happy girl, especially when she gets to drink cholocate milk! She will walk around the house holding her sippy in her teeth so she can use both hands because she WILL NOT put down a sippy that has choc. milk in it!



We had a few nice days a few weeks ago, so we went to the Erie Zoo. It was a fun day. the zoo isn't the most impressive zoo, but it was fun for Kassidy to see the animals in real life. She can make the sounds for most animals. Her favorite animals are turtles and giraffes. She really enjoyed riding the carousel with daddy.


Watching the polar bears with daddy.

A couple of weekends ago, Kassidy went to a princess birthday party for her friend, Emma. Princess attire was mandatory, so we got K all dressed up. She wasn't too happy at first, as you can tell from the first pic, but she lightened up when she saw that her wand had lights on it that flashed.

4 comments:

A Bunch of Paynes said...

Yay! I've been checking your blog for an update and was pleasantly surprised today. Kassidy is getting so big and looking like a little girl. I agree with you on the being pregnant forever thing. I honestly feel that way, often, no matter how irrational it really is. If we were having a girl this time I was really going to lobby for the name Maren. As it is, I have no idea what we're going to name a boy. Isn't that always how it works?!

Jodilyn said...

We sure do miss you guys. Kassidy is getting so big and she is so darn cute.

Alesha said...

She is getting so big! Her and Koen are two peas in a pod..he too carries around choc. milk in his teeth! They are so simliar...except Ko is spazed out times 10! haha

Diana said...

She is so cute! I am sure you have never heard this...but K looks a LOT like her Daddy!!! :-)